Max Cut 40: Mosfet Inverter Plasma Cutter
- Additional Information
Features & Benefits
- Easy starting with Pilot arc allows easy cutting of rusty and painted metals.
- Cuts virtually any type of metal with ease.
- High duty cycle @ 60 % of rated amperage capacity.
- Exceptionally clean, smooth cuts.
- Front air pressure gauge allows quick verification of air pressure.
Short Description No Standard Equipment
- Plasma torch
- Work piece with cable
- Welding helmet
- Consumable Kit
- Welding cart
- Virtually all types of metal
OVER CURRENT WARNING Yes INPUT VOLTAGE/AMPS 110/220V 1ph Pilot Arc YES Input Current 32A 4T/2T Remote NO OCV Voltage No Post Flow Timer AUTO 5 Maximum Severance Cut Steel(Less 20% AL/SS) 1/2" Recommended maximum cut @ 10-12 ipm in steel. Decrease by 25-30% for Aluminum 3/8" PSI/CFM Requirements 55 - 65psi / 4.5cfm Duty Cycle @ Rated Amps 220V 60% @ 40A, 110V 60% @ 33A